TRiBE offers customers a bespoke solution to suit their business needs, ensuring minimal crossover on existing activities. For many of our potential ‘project’ customers who would have small or undeveloped project teams, we can offer assistance in detailing scope & specification qualifying along with risk, project and commercial management.
Commercial Architect, M&E Consultant, Lighting Consultant, Main Contractor, System Integrator, Manufacturer & End User.
Areas of Work across the field of Lighting:
- Project scope
- Sales Specification Support & Design Validation
- Commercial & Contractual Risk Management
Why us ?
In order to provide clients with the benefits of our consultancy based services, we look to create a glue between all project entities and avoid the common pitfalls created by air gaps between the various entities making up the project team.
- To promote early stage involvement during pre-sale activities
- Develop a robust project that supports all in the chain
- Lower risk & protect from future unknown costs
- Reduce threats to program creep
- Keep the completed project true to original design intent
Affiliations & Accreditations
- We are proud to be Affiliate members of the Institution of Lighting Professionals
- We are each IOSH Managing Safely certified (Institute of Safety & Health)